Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2008

hey there internet

Sorry i've been M.I.A., but since darren's been gone i've been working all sorts of crazy hours and by the time i get home i'm exhausted!
Not really much has happened, we are again in the 2WW and for whatever reason i feel optimistic, for starters i got my first + OPK on CD10 when that is usually the date i start taking the OPK and the get a + usually CD12 or so, also i've been consistent with the EPO and i also bough organic rasberry leaf tea and drank my 3 cups daily, i think it helped my CM because i think for the 1st time i had an abundant amount of EWCM!
i hate being optimistic because i don't want to be crushed! but i am, i blame my husband, he is so hopeful each and every cycle his faith and enthusiam is so freaking contagious! did i mentio i adore him?
In other news i leave tomorrow for Costa Rica with my friend Julie, should be fun, we have a bunch of things planned out, going to my mom's friend's farm, then to the beach, then to the volcanoes, then swimming with dolphins! i can't wait for this last one its one of my "things-i-need-to-do-when-i-grow-up" list
i will def post pics when we get back!
so for now hasta luego!

1 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Have a great time in Costa Rica!!!